My New Ipod Touch~ ^^


From a long long ago, but not too long,
(i forget about the date), i receive a email that i had win a Ipod Touch.
I delete the email~ o.O

Of course delete it bah~ who will believe it~
since there is so much ppl lying by using email or watever to get your personal details.

Two weeks after that, I receive the same email from the same location.
It told me to go his office to get my prize, Ipod Touch.
Then, he told me his office is at XXXX, Curtin University Bentley Campus.

O.o o.O
It make me very hard to not to believe it.
Really, impossible Curtin University will send an email to your account to cheat you right?
Then I go to Oasis (One of Curtin Website) and student webmail to check my mail there.
(hehe~ i seldom check mail at those mailbox.)

o.O O.o o.O O.o
WoW~~
In Oasis mail there, there is not only 2 mail sending to call me to get my prize.
There are about 5 mails!!
Then I only know, I really did get a Ipod Touch.
This is the prize from eVALUate.
Wah~ now think about it. Student from Miri Campus and Bentley Campus.
The no. of student should be more than few ten thousand bah~
Really cant imagine I really win the prize.

Of course, after saw all those mail. I quickly reply the email.
After one days, I got reply. Wuhuu~~~
So freaking happy there.
Then everyday I keep go website to search more info about Ipod Touch.

After few days of waiting, I didnt receive any reply of my prize.
It make me so nervous. The person who contact me had tell me that he send the prize to Miri.
And there will be a person who will contact me when the prize is reach.
So, after a week when the prize is send from perth.
I send an email to that person.
Then he call me to ask the Dean of School of Engineering & Science,
and told me to reply him if the prize havent reached yet.

After that, I send a email to the Dean.
Hehe, he reply just after few minutes.
He just receive the prize and located a place & time for me to take the prize.
Hurray~
Hurray~

Then I get my Ipod Touch after taking picture with Dean~
(feel scare of him~ first time get to contact with my school of dean)

So, here is some of the picture of my Ipod Touch~



Pretty Isnt It?


Back View


Front View

Side View (so thin)

Hehe, Until now i havent open the ipod touch yet.
Will wait until I buy the "shirt" (cover) for it.
Hehe~
Sorry for being too excited~
This is the first time I get a big prize. ^^


ps: To those didnt eVALUate~ eVALUate now~ U may have a chance like me~ ^^

0 comments: