Exam Exam Exam~



Uhhu~ FINISH EXAM le lo~~

Just Be4 exam already gone crazy~
After exam~ Of course... go go go crazy!!!!


During the study week n exam week~
wow~ can calculate everyday how much time I limit myself to sleep~
coz just be4 the study week~ we all still rushing assignments!!!!!
Then the only time to study is on study week~ =="
Lucky still got my fren to accompany to study~~
If not I can study from Morning until Midnight~~ XD

Finish all 4 papers,
- Structure Design (Concrete)
- Structure Design (Steel)
- Structure Analysis
- Civil Engineering Analysis (Mechanic of Materials & Statistic)
Haiz~~ All 4 paper I had done my best into it edy~
But I still feel scare~ scare I cant get a PASS on all 4 of it~ T.T
Aiya~ Don think too much le~~
Go Crazy is better than thinking too much sad things~

Just After the exam 11.30am~
Hehe~ gone crazy le~ gone crazy le~
Shopping with frenz~
Go Dr. Djwantoro Hardjito farewell~ (Gonna Miss Him Much~ The Best Lecturer in Curtin~)
Movie~ (2012!!! I like the first half part~ But don like the second half part~ feel so fake!!)
Balcony~ (clubbing~^^ but just for a while~ Coz after movie n eat already 1am le~)
Beach~ (around 2am reach there~)
5am reach home~ lol~
and due to my sick~ and my exam~
really feel so tired~ coz i almost 2 days only sleep for 3 hours~ =="
but my frenz more geng~ 2 days didnt sleep at all~
don know how they get so much strength to crazy like tat~ XD

So I didnt take much picture~ But my frenz do~
Will upload those pic soon~ ^^

0 comments: